how to kiss a boy
- grab his waist
- slip your hand in his pocket
- steal his wallet
- dont even kiss him
- just run
are you fuckin kiddin me like what kinda people just captions this ‘cake gifs’ and walks away this shit fucking put a spell on me i was unable to look away it was wild start to fucking finish that looks like REAL CAKE it looks like i can reach out and have me some god damn cake. damn son
Parent of a female teen whose school banned leggings
#yesallwomen have a right to an education without fashion policing by sexist administrators
^ this, tho… the message in these ridiculous dress codes remains “boys deserve an undistracted education, and you-GIRL-are a distraction… and your education comes second. You should be grateful, anyway… it’s really more than you deserve.” and i actually am not going to repeat how it reinforces rape culture because really, i’m just so damn tired of the messages we send young women about being nothing more than an accessory in a man’s life… fuck that. and fuck awful myopic dress codes… (via ginandbird)
I AM ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN
I AM ALLOWED TO CRY OVER SIMPLE THINGS
I AM FULLY AWARE THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS TOO AND THEY ARE PROBABLY WORSE OFF THAN I AM
DO NOT REMIND ME OF THAT WHEN I AM UPSET
MY FEELINGS ARE VALID
I AM ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN
WHAT IS SIMPLE TO YOU COULD BE STRESSFUL TO ME
STOP TELLING ME TO THINK ABOUT PEOPLE THAT HAVE IT WORSE
STOP STOP STOP
THIS IS IMPORTANT
1. Having a part time job is shit and you will most likely hate it, but it will push you to go after what you really want to do. And the extra money never hurts.
2. You did not choose your parents and you are not your parents. If they suck, make a better reputation for yourself. If they’re great, follow their example.
3. Manners are the easiest way to earn respect. It’s not hard to say please and thank you and it will never go unnoticed.
4. What others say about you says more about them than it does about you. Do not live by their words, but by your own.
5. Exam results do not make a person. Good grades are not the be all and end all, but they do come in handy.
6. Find a good book and read it again and again. Tell everyone about it because sometimes this world sucks and everyone needs to escape once in a while.
7. Respect your elders but don’t let them treat you like crap because ‘kids these days are all the same’. Kids these days are not all the same. We’re a generation that tries to embrace and celebrate differences. Remind them of that.
8. It is fine to be angry AT the world, but do not take it out ON the world.
9. Exercise will be your best friend if you let it. If 90 year old women can get themselves to the gym even just to stroll on the treadmill for 15 minutes, then so can you.
10. Don’t get angry at tall people at gigs. It is not our fault we are tall. If you ask nicely we will probably let you in front of us.
11. It’s hard to get out of bed on a morning, but don’t be a lazy shit. Get up and do stuff - you’ll feel better for it and will appreciate your bed more when you get back into it at the end of the day.
12. Don’t be the friend who gets so drunk that everyone else call dibs on not having to look after you. You can have a good night without alcohol. You can also have a good night with it. Know the line.
13. Know that age is not just a number and is often a restriction. Sometimes you have to act it. Embrace the times you don’t.
14. Have a pet fish to learn responsibility because if you can’t handle a fish how will you ever handle the world? And also fish are chilled.
15. Spend some time every week with your grandparents listening to their stories and their view on the world. You may have heard them before but there will be a time when you won’t hear them again. Learn from them.
16. Don’t be ‘the friend who sits on their phone’. If you spend more time in the cyber world, people will want to spend less time with you in the real world.
17. Have a ‘thing’. Be the friend who loves to sing, who always has a funny story to tell or who has an obsession with Harry Potter. Be known for good reasons.
18. Eat junk food. Man made it for a reason. Eat fruit and veg. God made it for a reason. Eat what the hell you like and don’t regret it. That five minutes of regret is five minutes you could have spent eating.
19. Finally, love yourself. I’m not saying it’s easy because it isn’t but try. Try every day. It can be hard when people don’t like who you are, but they’re not with you 24/7. You are. The only feelings towards you that should concern you are your own.
|—||19 things I’ve learned as I’ve turned 19 (via sweepingdeclarations)|
"why dont you just give him a chance"
idk because im not physically or mentally attracted to him and ‘but he likes you’ or ‘but hes really nice’ isnt going to change the fact that im not interested
Damn, I don’t think women know how much that really hurts
you know what else hurts?????????? getting abused for being a ‘bad person’ because you didnt want to date somebody that you werent interested in
WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN